Summer School Registration Notice
The 5th Shanghai Jiao Tong University Institute of Medical Robotics Summer School will be held from July 8 to July 15, 2023 at the Minhang campus of Shanghai Jiao Tong University. The annual Summer School aims to bring together outstanding students from around the world to talk with experts in the field and share research insights and is an important platform for the Institute to strengthen talent training and talent introduction.
This year's Summer School is geared towards the field of medical robotics. Confirmed speakers so far include
- Prof. Guangzhong Yang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Prof. Zheng Guoyan, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Prof. Hannes Bleuler, EPFL Robotics Laboratory
- Research Fellow Xiaojun Chen, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Research Fellow Ren Hongyi, Stanford University, USA
- Xiaozhou Wang, Director, Department of Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, Shanghai Chest Hospital
- Associate Professor Jianjiang Feng, Tsinghua University, Beijing
- Associate Professor Gu Yun, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Associate Professor Feng Yuan, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Associate Professor Guangyu Qiu, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Associate Professor Gao Anzhu, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Assistant Professor Dandan Zhang, University of Bristol, UK
Details of the presentations and other guest speakers will be announced soon.
(1) Number of participants: 25
(2) Scope: Senior, Master and PhD students in medicine, biomedical engineering, control science and engineering, materials science and engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science and technology, electronic science and technology and related interdisciplinary disciplines from all over the world
(1) Send your CV (email subject: Summer School + name) to email@example.com;
(2) The deadline for this application and receipt of CVs is 24:00 BST on 21 June 2023. The Institute will select students based on their individual circumstances and notify them of their acceptance by email by 24:00 BST on 25 June 2023.
Contact: Ms Wu
Address: Institute of Medical Robotics, 2nd Floor, Translational Medicine Building, No. 800 Dongchuan Road, Minhang District, Shanghai
Institute of Medical Robotics